-
July 14th, 2005, 01:11 PM
#1
*Marisol_Grace_Girl*
Guest
Ok, so Molly came in the mail as a "Doll Restoration Project" doll, but in even worse condition than what they said. She has a black dot on her eye, gold-ish-glittery stuff by one eye, here lips look like a little girl colored them w/ marker and washed them off (a dark rim around the outside), she has HUGE black marks on one leg that don't come out w/ soap and water or Mr.Clean Magic Eraser, red highlighter ALL OVER, Messy, Frizzy hair which I have managed to untangle ++++++++++++....
Too much to list!
Miss Molly needs lots of help!!!
I don't know how to help her w/out sending to her to the hospital, for the new wellness package, and even then, she wouldn't come home clean!!!
I NEED HELP!!
Thanks,
Katya
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks